Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Family is something so complex. Everything about a family is very hard to define. We all play a part in our families. Today in class we we're discussing the roles in our families and the difference between the males and females in our families. In my family we are made up of 5 females and 1 male which would be my dad. Being around girls all day everyday is something I've learned to do. Being here at school I live with girls, my basketball team was all girls and my family is all girls. I've never had that strong masculine male model in my house. My father is a business man so construction and cars and being in the garage was not some thing i was brought up on. Instead of me and my sisters doing all girly things, we all got to grow tough skin during sports. Everyone has a different family and expectations are and will always be different according to our culture, hometown, and most important, our values.

No comments:

Post a Comment